Saturday, October 28, 2023

No sleep till Nano

Okay, I have decided to throw myself at Nanowrimo this year and work on the book. I'm hoping to get a few key sections ironed out. That at least would give me enough of a framework to consider another go through a "second draft." It should not be taking me the better part of three decades to finish this series.

I miss the days I could just sit down and write anywhere. Where the words just came out of my fingertips like Emperor Palpatine's lightning powers. I always thought I would be writing every day of my life. Maybe if I'd known I'd be like this in my later years, I would have written more and spent less time with stupid fandom drama crap. 

I will update through the month as I progress. Fifteenth time's a charm, as they say.


I'll take "Things I need to remind myself of" for $500, Alex




No comments:

Post a Comment