Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Year (which the author says in)

Hello 2015! Not a day too soon, believe me...

Not much to update currently. Real Life slowing down my efforts to work on website but I'll keep plugging away at it. One of the biggest problems is finding the images that didn't convert over for some reason. I have so many disks with bits of website archived on it that it's kind of ridiculous, but I keep looking. Also I have a few reviews I'll be doing, I'm just not sure which one I want to do first because reasons. Too long, too boring, don't want to watch it again. Those are three different versions, btw, not all the same one (you know of which movie I speak :-D )

Still working on Inferno; writing some sections out of order to save the heavy research ones for later; normally I'd get the heavy ones out of the way first but I just don't have all the materials and frankly the stamina to do it right now. But it is getting worked on.

Finally, just want to thank the nice people who sent me Christmas cards, and the guy who donated money to the Bishop's fund, and the ones that tweet me goofy stuff. You people are awesome. Every little bit makes it worth while seeing this thing through to the end.

I'm not sure how often I'll update this blog this year; I'll try and keep a twice a month minimum schedule, and of course when things go up on the website I'll be sure to post it here.

And now here's something I hope you'll really like! /bullwinkle


-image by bluesun777 on DeviantArt


No comments:

Post a Comment