Saturday, July 5, 2014

In Which The Author Shows Up Late As Usual

I can sum up the last few months in the following:

tl;dr

Let's get down to business. Honor is 98% completed and will be uploaded in its entirety either on July 14 (Bastille Day) or on Javert's birthday (July 20). The main factor in the schedule is how long it takes me to code the second half for e-book publication. If you have already purchased the first half of Honor, when the upload shows up and the price doubles do not fret; all you need do is re-download the thing. You've already paid for it, you will not be charged more. If you have been waiting to download Honor, you will be paying the new price for it. It's up to you.

However if you haven't downloaded any of them, Smashwords is having an across the site summer/winter sale (depending on your personal hemisphere) and I will be discounting the first three books from whenever Honor uploads through the end of the month. Starting in August the prices will go up across the board. Again, it's up to you.

Also, I'd like to draw attention to the donation button to the left, aka The Bishop's Fund. If you like the finished book and would like to tip me a cup of coffee for it, it sure would be appreciated.

I have not started Inferno yet, though I've been meaning to for awhile; I think I had to get Honor done before Inferno let me near it. Inferno is the one I've been waiting fifteen years to write; it's the pivotal book, the one with all the stuff I've been dying to share. I'm just so darned glad to be finally getting to it.

I don't have anything in the way of extras to share at this point, so I'll just share this. It's informative for the second half of Honor, because, well, history and politics and stuff. Also it's funny.



 See you in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment