Wednesday, July 23, 2014

In Which The Author Shares A Neat Thing

So today I found this website that has t shirts. Big deal, I hear you say. These are t shirts that are designed after classic books. Big deal again, I hear you say, again.

What if I told you that the design actually consists of the entire text of the book it's about?

Buh? I hear you say.

Here, let me show you something that might be relevant to the discussion: Hunchback of Notre Dame, the entire (English) text, on a tshirt:


Yep, all that design is text. The whole novel is on that shirt. Isn't that awesome? There are about 100 classic books in Litograph's catalog right now. Unfortunately Les Misérables is not among them but hey, that would be like 5 tshirts, right? But they do have A Tale of Two Cities also. Seriously, check the catalog, it's amazing.

So guess what I'm going to be getting when I get my first paycheck. Or my royalty check. Whichever comes first. Yep, you betcha.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled waiting around for me to start the next volume.






1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! Im definitely going to get one!

    ReplyDelete