Sunday, November 17, 2013

In Which The Author... aw screw it.

Quick update.

Once again, to (mis)quote Blackadder, fortune vomits on my eiderdown. I can't tell you all that's happening right now but I will, soon. It's not good. It's not good at all. But it's almost over, which means things will get better after that. I have to believe they will, because I can't even think about the alternative.

And you had better believe I will be writing about it the moment I am able to. It will be, shall we say, educational.

I don't know what the book status is right now, I wish I could have better news on that. But I'm slowly making progress. Whether I update my Nano page or not, is immaterial. All I have to do is keep swimming on the book and get that done. I've come too far to get sidelined now.

Thanks for hanging in there with me. I'll do my best to be worthy of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment