Thursday, February 28, 2013

In Which the Author makes another small announcement

Can't announce all the details right now, but: I have been offered a job, it's great pay, and frankly a once in a lifetime opportunity. Also requires that I move again. Not a problem, already tired of Arizona anyway ;-)

Still in the planning stages. As the month rolls on I'll have more details. But this also means that this month I don't have to go looking for job here or trying to find roommate here, so I have more time freed up for WRITING. Yeah, you know, that thing I do on occasion.

Will I make my self imposed deadline of June 6 to roll out Honor? Stay tuned! But honestly it looks more possible right now than at any other time in the last year. Not a hoax, not a dream, this time it's real!*

________
*which means of course it's a robot. 

3 comments:

  1. Ms. Harris, you may be interested to know that the 1958 version of Les Miserables with Jean Gabin has been restored in HD and released in DVD format, in French with optional English subtitles. I found a copy in HMV today when purchasing the newly released musical movie. Even though it's cut down to 188 minutes from the original 210, I still have hopes that it will be excellent, though I haven't started it yet. Just thought this might be relevant to your interests.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is definitely relevant to my interests! I would love to hear the original French dialog, although the whole "lopping off 30 minutes" part is distressing. I hate it when they do that.

      Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete