Saturday, January 19, 2013

UPDATE: In Which the Author has an Emergency Sale of some Things

I have one copy each of the original trade paperback editions of both Resurrections and Adrift that I need to sell ASAP as in yesterday. Until the new editions come out this year these are it. Both are at cover price (17.95 and 33.95 respectively) plus $5 shipping because they're heavy (buy both it's still $5 combined, btw). I do have access to a Sanctuary that was autographed to someone else, though, if you want the whole set; that one is 30.95 and again, no added postage above the $5. That's all domestic shipping; international rates would depend on the country and we could figure out something.

Interested parties may post a message for one or the other or both here; it won't publish. I will then send Paypal payment information to complete the transaction. Autographs by request, or I can send them without. They're slightly used and covers have some dings but interiors are excellent. Buy them now while they exist. The ones on Amazon are way overpriced, and are also ripoffs and I make no money from them and Amazon is doing nothing to stop it, so, yeah.

I'll be selling off other parts of my Les Mis collection too in the next week or so, old movie versions that I reviewed and whatnot. If you're looking for anything drop me a line.

UPDATE: Good news, bad news. The copy of Resurrections is sold. However I have also found another copy of both Sanctuary and Adrift. The covers are a little dinged up from reading, moving, etc, but interiors are great. Autographed/personalized on request, no extra charge ^_^

Thanks to all who have inquired so far, it's really helping me out right now, you have no idea.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! That's very sad that you have to sell off your collection :( I know you're a huge fan and all. I can understand though, I'm toying with the idea of selling items of fandoms I used to be in but have moved on from with age. I don't think I'd be able to part with Les Miserables stuff though!

    I managed to acquire Resurrections from Amazon for about $13 and thankfully the right book came in (Heaven knows I've ordered one rare book in the past only to have something completely different come in). The cost of Sanctuary is pricey on Amazon and Adrift seems to be completely extinct, so I haven't bought them yet.

    When is the series to be republished? I'm really excited for you~! I'm just debating over whether to wait for the reprinted versions or to go ahead and buy the matching two copies to my Resurrections copy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, all I have left now is one Sanctuary and one Adrift. Everything else has been bought. I am hoping to restart the print versions sometime this year, hopefully in time for the usual June 6 aniversary. The new versions will have new cover art and new interior layout.

      So, it's up to you; no matter what, the first three books will be reissued, but the second three books won't match them.

      Delete