Thursday, October 11, 2012

In Which the Author says finally

Good News! I finished polishing a book and it's done and ready to go!

 .
.
.
.

but it's not Honor. It's the other one.

Sorry.

I finished getting my book for Harper Voyager's open call for sf/fantasy manuscripts together. So that's now out of the way and I don't have to think about it again either a) ever (if it gets accepted) or b) in three months (when it's no longer exclusively submitted with them and I can shop it elsewhere, which I guarantee you, I shall). SUPER special thanks to both Trout and Val for helping me beta that thing and work out the plot bugs.

But the best news is that now that that's out of the way, the only other book on my plate is YOU KNOW WHAT.

Just give me a day to catch my breath and I'll get right back on it. Oh and ps: betas, can I get a status update? Don't need 'em back now, just need to know where I am and where you are. Thanks.

Writing is easy. It's the waiting that's a killer.


2 comments: