Saturday, August 4, 2012

In Which the Author has some Good Things Happen

Okay, so here's where it is: I am no longer employed. BUT. I have made enough money otherwise to make it so that I won't have to work for 2-3 months if I don't want to. Which will be good. Because then I can work on the books. And stay at home selling more things on Ebay and saving up money that way. And taking the physical and mental vacation I have needed for a long, long time. And like that.

So, for the next couple of months, things will be pretty good. And then we'll see. By then I'll be moving out of this very stressful town and things will be a lot better for me.

Not really doing well on the writing front right now; don't know how much time I can put into Inferno right now. I'm actually having more luck working on revising Honor than writing new stuff. But I'll keep plugging along with Inferno on Nano; I'm no longer trying to finish the book in August, I'll just shoot for the 50k and go from there. Again, the less stress, the better for me.

So that's where things are. Here's to a much, much calmer August.

2 comments:

  1. This calls for tentatively celebratory hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And the best part is: I feel better already :-)

      Delete