Monday, July 9, 2012

In Which the Author revises her schedule

Okay, so, here's how it's working right now:

1: still slushing through Honor. Don't know how long that will continue. Some parts need work (as in, threw in basic chapter structure and need to flesh things out) more than others.

2: prepping to start drafting Inferno in August. Still on track with that. There's parts of this I actually fleshed out 15 years ago I been dying to do. Should be fun. At least I hope it will be.

3: Kickstarter/Indiegogo. Ah. Yeah, about that. I'm putting that off indefinitely (not completely, but not till later in the year than I'd thought or maybe beginning of next year). Not that I don't want to do it, I'm still planning to, but right now for reasons I don't want to get into, it's not really a good idea for me to invest in something like that right now. However. I have restored the donation link on the page where the Kickstarter gauge used to be. If you'd like to not wait for a new Kickstarter or Indiegogo, and send some money in the Author's direction, that would be lots appreciated--and would be counted, when the Kickstarter/Indiegogo campaign starts, as earning whatever level donation swag that a contribution during the campaign would earn.

4: and the rest... still working on it. As most of you know I've been ill off and on the last 9 months. The root cause is stress. I'm working to remove myself from the stressful situation. It should be relieved by the end of the year, if all goes well. But I'm beginning now.

1 comment:

  1. The very best of luck with getting your stress under control! I like people I'm fans of to be well. D:

    ReplyDelete