Tuesday, July 31, 2012

In Which the Author has decided to Just Do It

Camp Nano starts in 5 1/2 hours, and I'll be writing Inferno. I've decided not to let indecision and other things upset my writing plan. I may not make my goals, but it won't be for lack of beginning.

No word on the job situation yet. Will update when I know.

Meanwhile: I'm making a Zazzle store. With t shirts and stuff. Oh yes. Soon there will be things to buy. More when I get the store up and moving.

So, August is now "Let's See How It Goes" month.

5 comments:

  1. It's hard to muster up a proper "Shut up and take my money!" when one has no money; but a store with things to buy will definitely make me save up in order to get the things. :D

    I'm glad you're still going for your goal even though life for you sounds like a crap sandwich right now. You have fans that are rooting for you, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! And now... suggestions? What would you (or anyone) like to see? Throw some ideas out please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm. Zazzle is print-on-demand, right? Meaning you can have all kinds of ideas and you don't have to play the juggle inventory or predict consumer habits game? If that's the case:

      WWJD shirt. Art prints. Coffee mugs with funny or iconic lines or quips about the series. PauC fridge magnet. Bookmarks. Socks with candlesticks and handcuffs on them.

      Delete
    2. The shirts and coffee cups are a given. Fridge magnet also.

      Socks is an awesome idea. Will do!

      Will see about prints, because some prints I do not have total permissions on. Those I do have will be made.

      Also played with something that looked awesome, if a little expensive: PauC themed ebook reader cases.

      So many possibilities! I will work on them.

      Delete
    3. Yay the shirt! ^__^

      Oooooh, PauC ebook reader cases. :O

      Delete