Monday, June 11, 2012

In Which the Author brings back an oldie but goodie

It has been suggested that I show off one of the neat pledge items on my Kickstarter project, the infamous "What would Javert Do?" t-shirt design.

I actually had these for sale way back around 2000 through CafePress, but it's been so long I don't even have the store anymore. The new shirts will be limited to the next rounded decimal above those needed to fulfill the Kickstarter pledges (so if there's 12, I'll make 20; if there's 5 I'll make 10, if there's 100 I'll throw a party)

Here's the front cover design. Art is from one of the original bookplate illustrations from the 1800's, with a little bit of text tweeking from me.


The punchline of course is on the back.

What do you think it might be? Feel free to speculate, except the ones who I told already.

We are currently at 26% funded on the campaign. Keep spreading the good word and I'll keep finding neat things to give you for pledging. Thanks everyone!

1 comment: