Tuesday, May 22, 2012

In Which the Author would like to point out a few new features of the blog:

You may have noticed I've added a "donate" button to the site. If you would like to contribute to the fund to complete the other three covers in the series (while I'm struggling to complete the actual three books) anything would be greatly appreciated. Until I actually earn enough from the book sales for them to send me the money--I'm still under their limit; as soon as I sell enough e-books to get a check cut then I can throw that money back into covers and then anything above that comes to me to keep--I figured it never hurts to ask.

Also, Pont-au-Change has a twitter feed. Don't know what I'll put on it that won't be in here, but it's there and I have it. Props to me for digging out my old French dictionary and not using the internet to find out the French word for "tweets."

Okay, enough with the self promotion. Let's get back to writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment