Sunday, March 25, 2012

In which the Author goes all in

I have decided, once I get the first three books converted to e-book format, to sell off my last remaining (personal) set of the print version Pont-au-Change books. Because I'm redoing them for print later this year with all new covers (and some minor re-editing). I'd like to sell them as a set, but, if someone is missing one of the volumes, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I have one full set of books 1-3 (Resurrections, Sanctuary, and Adrift) and one extra copy of Adrift. It will be a month or so before I'm ready to part with them, so, if you're interested, speak up. I don't know what the prices are yet, I'll see what I feel like doing, or make an offer.

I've started formatting Sanctuary already. Now that I have the hang of it, it should go much faster than the first one. I'll post right before it goes live (I'll have a few days' delay because I'll need to get another cover done)

Looks like I'm well on track to have all three existing books in e-book form by the good ol' fifth of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment