Thursday, January 26, 2012

First!

Okay, here we are and it's 2012 and Honor will come out this year. I have commanded it to be so. At least I'll get volume IV out before the end of the world, right?

More details as I get this thing working. I'm moving the whole site to a blog format and hopefully one day I'll be able to host it directly as usual. First step first.

Sorry it's taken so long to get back on the wagon with this book. I have excuses, most of them not very good, but some of them pretty big. So, enough about me.

Happy Australia Day! (even though in Australia it's already tomorrow) and look forward to visiting more of you in the current book.

The next post will be some sad news. I have to write about the death of an old friend and constant companion to this series, Émile, the last of the three PauC cats. He passed away last September, right when everything else was going bad also, so it's been hard to think about writing about it. But I will. Actually the fact that I've written a blog post, the most writing I've done all year having anything to do with these books, is a milestone.

More when I have a moment. Should be in the next few days. Baby steps first.

Thank you for your patience. It took Hugo 30 years to write the original Les Misérables, and by God I will beat his record with this series no matter what.

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading 'Honor'!

    With Regards,
    ms_moonstar (Laura)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks :-) (so do I, frankly *eyeroll*)

      Delete
  2. It's wonderful to see an update about the books from you! I loved the first three and look forward to reading Honor too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's wonderful to know people still remember it :-)

      Also I need to learn how to blog all over again, especially the part about how to reply to things XD

      Delete